BoxCrush® is seeking a versatile .Net web developer. Applicants should have advanced skills writing custom .NET tools as described below. Applicant will be expected to participate in the development cycle that entails speaking with our project manager about specifications, recommending solutions, providing accurate time estimates, producing custom development solutions, and working with a designer to style appearance. (Designer will provide you with HTML/CSS, you will produce clean code with ID and Class calls for Designer to work with.)
BoxCrush® is seeking both contractors and full-time applicants. Telecommuters are welcome to apply.
- Experience customizing CMS tools
- Ability to create, customize and extend Widgets and Controls
- Strong communication skills, patient attitude
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- In depth knowledge of .NET (C#) and SQL
- Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
- In depth knowledge of Visual Studio, IIS, Remote Desktop Connections, and FTP clients.
Desired Skills (will be expected to learn)
- Learn to create a complete website build utilizing the Telerik Sitefinity CMS
- Ability to create custom Sitefinity Modules, using the Module Builder, that appear in the Sitefinity backend and draggable Controls area.
- Implement Sitefinity on various server configurations
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with Telerik tools and controls, particularly Sitefinity CMS
- Ability to slice PSD files into HTML/CSS
- Experience integrating CMS with 3rd party systems
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL and WordPress
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms and secure customizations
BoxCrush® is a full-service design, development and marketing agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana. When we say "full-service," we mean just that. Our team is dedicated to providing more—more thought, more options, more business strategy and more results. We become part of our clients' teams, assisting their marketing arms with website design and development, search engine optimization, web hosting, branding identity and logo design, ecommerce, marketing campaigns (including email, pay-per-click, viral marketing and print), brochures, catalogs, product photography, copywriting, and other solutions.
Our clients include not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, real estate developers, technical consulting firms, healthcare providers, warehousing companies, TV stations, IT companies, and other businesses across the U.S.
Our Sitefinity Partner Showcase can be found at:
Please do not call. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include examples of previous work and a list of your favorite websites, blogs, and/or industry-related books.